San bernardino dating
San Leandro was first visited by Europeans on March 20, 1772 by Spanish soldier Captain Pedro Fages and the Spanish Catholic priest Father Crespi.San Leandro is located on the Rancho San Leandro and Rancho San Antonio Mexican land grants.
8,228 households (26.8%) were made up of individuals and 3,128 (10.2%) had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. There were 20,514 families (66.8% of all households); the average family size was 3.36. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 89.5 males.Both were located along El Camino Viejo, modern 14th Street / State Route 185.The smaller, Rancho San Leandro, approximately 9,000 acres (3,600 ha), was given to José Joaquín Estudillo in 1842.Males had a median income of ,157 versus ,486 for females. About 4.5% of families and 6.4% of the population were below the poverty line, including 7.3% of those under age 18 and 6.5% of those age 65 or over.San Leandro has long been home to many food processing operations, and is home to many corporate businesses such as Jan Sport, The North Face, Ghirardelli, OSIsoft, Otis Spunkmeyer, and a Coca-Cola plant.
Search for san bernardino dating:
Hispanic or Latino of any race were 23,237 persons (27.4%). The Census reported that 84,300 people (99.2% of the population) lived in households, 282 (0.3%) lived in non-institutionalized group quarters, and 368 (0.4%) were institutionalized.